Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sometimes...

Sometimes I just cannot feel comfortable in my own skin, I used to sit and wait for my life to begin, Sometimes I feel workless and weak, Sometimes I wonder if I'll find what I seek, The love of another makes me feel fine, Sometimes when I'm alone I cry to myself and whine, Sometimes I hate me and just want to die, Sometimes I just wish you would just walk on by, Sometimes I want to be left alone, Sometimes I wish I didn't have two homes, Sometimes I want to scream my mom, Sometimes I wish I were more calm, Sometimes I want to just run away, Sometimes I hide behind what I say, But today...I'm okay.....I'm okay...

4 Comments:

Blogger Tumor Boy said...

My Sandra....

10:47 PM  
Blogger Serendipitous Soul said...

Dont....call me that

1:15 PM  
Blogger Tumor Boy said...

Yeah...Bite Me!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Serendipitous Soul said...

NO thanks!!!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home