Tuesday, July 05, 2005

If you don't like my attitude or personality...wait 5 minutes.

Eric.


We talked today...but I feel the need to express myself more on the situation. The reason I've been un-easy is also fear....I don't wanna get hurt again, and I definetly don't want to loose you. You mean so much to me...I'm sorry I'm so emotional. I try to stop it, but my feelings consume me. I freak out sometimes, because I think I'm gonna push you away. I screw up everything good that happens to me. I already lost you once...I don't know what I'll do if I screw it up again. I'm sorry....I'm sorry for future screw ups and more...I love you....very much....forever.

Camel_Tot, Lucy, Freaky Deaky, Cassandra, and your baby... since we all have different personalitys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home