Friday, April 08, 2005

Why???

Why..... Do you feel the NEED to make me feel stupid?

I hope that it really does something for you. I hope you feel freaking PEACHY because of my saddend heart. I hope you feel like GOD because you have the POWER to make me feel these ways.


Why....do you feel the NEED to make me feel worthless?

Is a feeling only you bring back from the dead. It haunts me at night... it sneaks up behind me during the day. Its a thought....a feeling..... thats un-describingly painful. Like piercing my heart with a broken broomstick.


I am weak....I am stupid.... I am not in control..... Something eats at my core.... it's making me sick.... and theres only one way to heal it.... and he knows who he is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lay off the weed and stop watching so much "DeGrassi"

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say, lay off the wheat and stop washing so much "laundry"

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home