Friday, April 08, 2005

TF poem 4/6/05

The wings of my love flutter in unison with the beat of your heart, Creating a passion that cannot be closed, smashed or broken. Through the best and the worst, we will be together always. There is no challenge life can throw us that we cannot overcome. Love is a force of passion and power, not meant for the emotionally numb. A simple kiss, the most caring gesture one can share with another echoes our love throughout the twisted corridors of life and reverberates it for the whole world to hear, So help me proclaim our love, celebrate it and worry not, for I see no end. Smile together with me and shed not another tear. Our love is still a ladder and further up we climb, seeing no end. We may fall down now and again, but we can always climb back up. I love you forever and for always. I'm very much looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boring...how old are you that you know who you want to spend the rest of your life with??? Fatal attraction???

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home