Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Tampon Fairy

I know you all are wondering "who the %*$# is the Tampon Fairy" Well I shall tell you =D

Hes my boyfriend of 6 months. We went out once before, but I got mad, and made a UH OH! We went out 7 months that time. I felt so bad... I was just in a bad mood, parents going through divorce, and I was locking it all up inside. = (

Everyone thinks we are PERFEKT for eachother =)and...well...I agree! We share so many interests and I love him very much. He is SO smart, but wastes it. His schooling is doing better now. His mom isn't always....there....ya know? It happens, but I still love her just the same, and I know he does too. Even though he wants to keep all of his hatred in, I can see it. Its like a funeral smile on his face. But, hes a guy right...is it just me or do almost all guys try to be emotionless? But I know him better than that; we talk. I'm so sensitive, and hes always there. Making me feel so much better. The other day I was in tears, which is unusual for him. I try not to be THAT emotional, but I am. He is so understanding. Hes knows that I sometimes cry myself to sleep at night. Sometimes I sit in my room alone, writing, or staring at the wall. Why? I don't know. I think I want to go back to counselling. My doctor there made me more....in touch with who I am, just as TF does.


I love you TF.

People...die....People...lie... People move...People Change their mind. If we ever do... I hope we are still friends... forever. But more than anything I want us to be together in love 4ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home