Tuesday, April 26, 2005

In the Future on Camel Tot

School?

OK. There was this completely STUPID thing that happened in my school at the beginning of the year. One of my bestest friends was expelled for an alleged hit list. ONE...It was not a hit list you DOUCHE BAGS. It was a list of names. Does the school realize that my name, and her boyfriends name was on that list? Of course they'd leave that out. Well, I saw my friend today...Her mom showed me that my principle wrote my name in her court papers saying I'm the "Ring Leader". Its all my fault. Well I say...SCHOOL HOUSE PROPAGANDA NO MORE! They can all kiss meh butt.....


Yea I'll be writing out that BS in the near future... They don't need to be dragging me down in this crap...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tumor Boy said...

That's right Lucy, you tell em'!
The sons a bitches!
You know, I always thought you would be the leader of a cult some day!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Tumor Boy said...

LOVE YA!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home