Monday, April 04, 2005

Help? Please....NOW...!

My body is shaking eruptly....
My heart feels like its spinning on the tilt-a-whirl from....ahem....
Mood swings....are...hurting me....
Broken trust....
My fear wilts away....

-Fear...
-Hatred...
-Likes...
-Loves...
-Dislikes...
-Hates...
-Trust for People...all people....
-Pain....
-Cares...

I wish I could throw all of those things into a bag and BURN THEM.

Why should I care? All I do is get hurt and decieved.
Why should I fear anyone? Whats the worst you can do? Kill me?
Why do I hate? I have no clue, but its there, supressed inside me.
Why should I like anything? Nothing likes me...
Why do I love? I don't know why, but its feeling that I can't help, and sometimes I let it consume me. But I love having it around. I love you TF. Forever..unless I screw it up again.
Why do I dislike? Because people treat me like TRASH.
Why should I trust anyone? So you can screw me around? No I guess I'm the idiot that does that one.
Why should I care? Caring is SO out of style.
Why do I feel pain? Sometimes it really drives me up the wall..but that pain starts feeling good....


I was feeling very....depressed....for awhile tonite.... I just needed a release...I'm happy I have all these feelings...they keep me alive...they keep me sane....rather I like it or not...they keep me human....they keep me in line....they are my rules in a sense...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tumor Boy said...

Be yourself, be your own person, be an individual, stand out. But listen to those who love you that know best for you.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home