Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What am I?

A Feeling...

I am the feeling, the presence of hatred. Inflicted upon myself, I let myself linger on anger, sadness, and idiotic things of the past. I am the feeling of re-newed love (thanks to the Tampon Fairy)

A Survivor...

"I'm a teen distortion; survived abortion; a rebel from the waist down"- Marilyn Manson- Disposable Teens. I survived abortion...so did you if your reading this. Abortion is like a freaking epidemic. It kills....MILLIONS. Rather you wanna open your sorry doe eyes and admit it to yourself or not. NOT MY PROBLEM.

A Butterfly...

TumorBoy gave me the great idea for a poem. Its nothing like his butterfly poem but it truely inspired me and opened my eyes to the beauty of butterflies. The poem is about my boyfriend (the TamponFairy). About how he saves me from my hatred. He's like a release; I no longer keep it all locked up inside. He's turned me from a Caterpiller, ugly and saddend, to a Butterfly, proud and feeling beautiful. I love you TF!

A Minor...

Yea...I'm a teenager. But, I know my rights. I can write about almost whatever I want and you doodiehead adults can't do nothing. =P... Except my daddy and mommy... *sigh* I am SO grounded! TeeHee.

A Fat Kid...!

Yea. I like eating....TF's gonna be all mad at me for FIVE minutes for calling myself fat. He wants me to stop, because I'm "beautiful" or....hes blind!

Different...

TumorBoy was telling me I have issues....because I was going from listening to Jack Off Jill, to the Spice Girls, to Cradle of Filth,to Aqua, to Manson, to Christain Rock, to Insane Clown Posse. Then the way I dress... Most people think that "Goth" People are depressed. I am USUALLY one of the happiest most perky people! I don't go with Fads. I like what I like. Call me emo....call me a poser..I don't care. *proud*

3 Comments:

Blogger Tumor Boy said...

Hee,Hee,Hee, You said doodiehead!
TF is not blind, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
In the last paragraph it sounds like I have a problem with the way you dress. I hope you know, and you should know, and everyone else should know, that I don't. YOUR PERFECT....Most of the time. :-)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Serendipitous Soul said...

I know you don't have a problem with the way I dress... You just think the way I switch from Cradle of Filth to Aqua is.....like...wrong....lol

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with being "open ended" so to speak. Likeing all kinds of stuff.
" Once lost, forever found.
Always changing, never staying.
Believing, dreaming."
Stay true.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home