Friday, March 25, 2005

Darkened Butterfly

My heart soars on black monarch wings through the fields of my new life, I see behind me a forest of lost hopes and dreams, My heart now heals, Being stictched together with strings of compassion, My cocoon is a decaying shell of what I used to be, I see you in the sunset distance, Light shimmers through your eyes, Let me take you by the hand, May we dance on the cloud of love forever, Because without you by my side my wings will wilt and fall, You may ask yourself why, But without you, I'm a darkened butterfly.


My our long run strong forever.... 'Til death shall we part, And in heaven...we re-unite.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tumor Boy said...

SWEET, Lucy, SWEET!
Give us MORE!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat caused some disturbances with mouse and keyboard during post...sorry for the repeats

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home